This unique annual event brings together young people involved in archives, archaeology, arts heritage, libraries, museums, and much more…
- the history of youth culture
- why ‘a load of old rubbish’ could be important to historians
- the fascinating diary of 21 year old Billy Richards who lived in Sherwood in the early 20th century
Learn how to:
- write with a quill pen
- put on a historical display
- use art to reflect on your life and times
- conserve historical artefacts
- have a career in history-related work
Have your say:
- what does history mean to you?
- how does it affect you and how you see the future?
- how important is it to learn lessons from the past?