Come along to this unique event which brings together young people involved in archives, archaeology, arts heritage, libraries, museums, and much more…
- the history of youth culture
- why ‘a load of old rubbish’ could be important to historians
- the fascinating diary of 21 year old Billy Richards who lived in Sherwood in the early 20th century
Learn how to:
- write with a quill pen
- put on a historical display
- use art to reflect on your life and times
- conserve historical artefacts
- have a career in history-related work
Have your say:
- what does history mean to you?
- how does it affect you and how you see the future?
- how important is it to learn lessons from the past?
We’ll be updating this website in the weeks leading up to the conference and on the day itself. Let us know if you have any ideas we could use.